Tuesday, August 16, 2011

How to shave your balls made easy.

For people who are wondering how to shave your balls, this site makes it easy.

How to shave your balls correctly with the Bodygroomer.

So you wanted to know how to shave your balls the right way and you went ahead and picked up the Bodygroomer.

It’s now time to use it correctly.

The Bodygroomer has two types of trimmers to cut unwanted pubic hair.

One end has a trimmer for long hair and the other end has a pivoting head trimmer for a close shave.

I take care of business in the shower since I don’t have to worry about hair going everywhere.  Most of the times I put the small trash can from the bathroom underneath to catch the hair if I haven’t shaved for a while and there’s lots of hair.  Doesn’t hurt to limit the hair that goes down the drain when I can.

For those wondering how to shave your balls, the whole process is easy.

While standing in the shower, I put a leg up on the side of the bathtub for easy access.

You can start with the shaft or the jewels, it’s up to you.

Read more at www.howtoshaveyourballs.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment